Monday, May 2, 2016

Walgreens and Target Hauls

Hello my MJF Stars,
I two little hauls from Walgreens and Target. So lets get into what I got from Walgreens first.


I went into Walgreens to see it they got the wonder woman collection in yet but they did not. So I went in looked at what was left over from Easter and I found this cute 5 inch peeps plush bunny and 4 pack of peeps candy for $1.49 was $4.99 with 70% off so I had to get it. I also found the Wet N Wild display and they had a few items left. They had the highlighters but I thought $4.99 was little to pricey for a wet n wild highlighter but I did get the last eyeshadow palette which was To In-Di-O I Go Go for $2.99 which is the one that wanted so I was so happy to find one. 


In this haul from Target in which I finally found Disney Tsum tsum Lip Smackers  Stitch Blueberry Wave flavor for $4.89. So if you could not find them during Christmas they are restocking them and putting them with the rest of the lip smackers lip balms.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my hauls.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment