Wednesday, May 11, 2016

First Eye Look: Wonder Woman Comic Beauty Book

Hello my MJF Stars,
I'm here to show you my first eye look using the Wonder Woman Comic Beauty Book.
I actually did two eye looks in one because I want to do a reddish brown and a blue eye look using this beauty book.
 right and left eye look

Right Eye

Left Eye
Products I used:
Both eyes: Bulletproof Eyeshadow primer

Right Eye Look: Amazon Princess - eyelid
Emancipation- crease
Legendary Pink- brow bone and inner corner 
Secret Identity- outer v
Milani liquif'eye 08 blue- lower lash as base for Marine Ultra

Left Eye Look: Modern Age- eyelid
Marine Ultra- crease
Valiant- outer v
NYC City Proof waterproof eyeliner 932 Dark brown as base for Emancipation 

Both eyes:
Warrior Black Eyeliner
Eylure Volume N 101 eyelashes
Covergirl Plumpify Bastpro very Black- top lashes only

I was really bummed that Amazon princess was an over spray and the glitter was gone in one swipe. Its still a pretty color but it would even prettier if it had the glitter. The eyeshadows blended well and there was not too much fall out which is nice. The eye primer in this beauty book was ok buy not the best. I really happy how both of these eye looks came out. I also love these new eyelashes that I tried by Eylure. 

Which eye look you liked better?? Let me know below.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment