Wednesday, May 18, 2016

First Eye Look: Wonder Woman Paradise Eye-land Eyeshadow Set

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here to show you my first eyeshadow look using the Wonder Woman Paradise Eye-land Eyeshadow Set.

NYC City Proof eye primer 
Wonder Woman Paradise Eye-land Eyeshadow Set:
Olympia: Brow Bone 
Wisdom: Eyelid
Heroic Beauty: outer v 
Spitfire: Crease
Klean Color Beauty Garden Waterproof liquid eyeliner black 
Urban Decay Perversion Mascara Black 

I really like the Wonder Woman Paradise Eye-land eyeshadow set. The eyeshadows go together in that the colors complement each other and the blend with out being blending away. I tried this new eyeliner by Klean Color which I'm not a fan of. Every time I would try to draw it on it would ball up and crack so after trying to fix it as you can see the line was not straighten because pieces of eyeliner broke off. I might have to try it again and if it does it again its going in trash. Besides that I really like how this eye look came out.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment