Monday, May 23, 2016

Key West and Flower Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another mani for manicure Mondays. I work this mani when I was in Hawaii and I did not have chance to get to many pictures of it.

with flash

with flash
Products I used:
Revlon ColorStay Base Coat 
Milani Key West
Nail Art White Glitter Flower
Milani Quick Shine Top Coat 

I bought Milani Key West awhile ago and never wore it and I thought it would nice to wear on my trip to Kauai an Island of Hawaii because Milani's nail polishes last a long time with out chipping and this one did not disappoint. Its such a pretty metallic shimmery teal green. I thought it was pretty by itself but I thought it would looks pretty with this white glitter flower that shifts pink as you can see in the photo. If you can still find this color and you love teals you need to pick it up. 

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani for manicure Monday.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment