Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Big 5 and Costco Hauls

Hello my MJF stars,
I have a two little hauls that I put together in this post which are from Big 5 and Costco that I got before my trip to L.A.


I went to Big 5 to see if they had any shoes for me to wear on my trip because mine worn out and when you go to Disneyland and Universal Studios you need good walking shoes. So I found these Fila on sale for $29.99 in my favorite colors green and blue. I wore them the everyday and they were perfect for my wide feet. These are my third pair from fila that I love. If you have wide feet like me you might want to try this brand. 


Then we went to Costco and they had these High Sierra back packs for $19.99 and I need a new one for our many trips my family go on so I got this pretty teal pattern one. I did not use this one my trip to l.a. because I used my evil queen backpack instead.

I hope you enjoyed see these two little hauls.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment