Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Eye Look/Review: E.l.f Smudge Pot Ain't That Sweet

Hello my MJF Stars,
I'm here to show you a simple eye look using one of the E.l.f smudge pots and what I think of it of course.


Products I used:
Sephora Perfecting eye primer 
E.l.f. Smudge Pot Ain't That Sweet- eyelid and blend to crease
Wet N Wild Fergie Cream Eyeliner Little Black Dress
Wet N Wild Max Volume Plus Mascara Amp'd Black

If you saw my last Dollar Tree haul you saw that I picked up another of the E.l.f smudge pots in the color Ain't That Sweet and I want to try it out as just a eyeshadow not base for a powder eyeshadow like I usually do. I thought this color was a pretty soft and shimmer pink. It looks more pink in person than in the picture. I used a base like aways and it is not as pigmented as the other colors which I did not think this would be because of the color. As you can see it did crease a little bit with a primer which is a bummer. It pretty by itself with some eyeliner and mascara as I was wearing here. It might be a good on top of an eyeshadow to give it some shimmer or a inner corner highlight. I might have to try it that way or with another primer. I still happy that I have it and not mad that spent a $1. Would I pick up a back up I don't know. I will have to try using it in the other ways and see it that changes my mind.

What do you think? Do you own it?

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment