Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Dollar Tree Collective Hauls

Hello my MJF Stars,
I have a big Dollar Tree haul to show you.
I went to three different dollar trees to find the Wet N Wild Fergie makeup and I also found other things that I could not pass up. So lets get in to this haul.


In this haul I found this book called Many Bloody Returns by Charlaine Harris, Jim Butcher, Kelly Armstrong and others which are short stories from writers that wrote the sookies stackhouse books, Twilight which you know I love Vampires. True blood (sookie Stackhouse) and Twilight which thought I would have fun reading it this summer. I also picked you up some Assured Bug Bit Relief to take with me on trips. I also got a 25 count box of Assured waterproof bandages. I got this cute solar swinging frog to add to me collection. I also got a three pack of Purell hand sanitizers in Moon moments, cool melon lime and apricot blossom.


In this haul I Red Bird Cotton Candy which are so good. I also found another Secret color in blue. I got the finding Dory tape set because there too cute to pass up. I also found two of the minions interchangeable charm bands. They are a little small for me so I might give them away or find one in my size and change the band. I also got another Revo push ups in cherry to give to someone.


I saw this Luminessence 2 glitter led candles and had to get them because they are so pretty.
 I also picked up this Luminessence candles Oil warmer which I'm using for my wax melts because the only one I have it really big and want use my melts.
I got these Jot stickers 8 Couture butterflies to put on my fairy lanterns that I'm making. I also got these Teaching tree stickers stars for that too. I forgot to take picture of these two items but you see it on my video that I linked below: I got the Perk visor wrap Golden Vanilla and Driver's Choice steering wheel cover for my car.



I also found these Zak! Can Jar Tumblers and got the Star Wars Jedi Master with yoda that is 18 oz and TMNT in 14oz.
I also picked up another one of  the Red bird southern refresh mints cotton candy soft puffs to give to someone.



I was so happy to find the Wet N Wild Fregie makeup at one of three Dollar Trees. So I got Wet N Wild fergie to reflect shimmer palette: Rose Golden Goddess, Carnaval in Rio, Wet N Wild fergie celebrity concealer: Fair and Medium Beige,Wet N Wild fergie Around the clock blush: Brush with destiny,Wet N Wild fergie  take on the day eyeshadow primer  for my primas and shimmer a little party,Wet N Wild fergie on edge long wearing eye pencil : violet femme and ex-stacey, Wet N Wild fergie: on edge creme eyeliner little black dress, and Wet n wild Fergie photo focus eyeshadows: Metropolitan Night, Desert Festival, Camouflage Couture. I also saw some E.l.f and milani products too but I only got E.l.f smudge pot ain't that sweet because I love these smudge pots.



I also got few things for my dad for fathers day so I Perk vent wrap absolute zero scent for his car. I also got him a ZAK! Star Wars Jedi Master with yoda 18 oz Can jar too. I also found this M Black  Signature series set: little poof, scented shower gel and scented body lotion which I thought he could use on our next trip. The last thing I got for him was Tootsie Dots big Box because its one of his favite candies. Its hard to find thing for my dad but I think he will like these items.

If you like to see the items I for got to take picture of or a close up of any these items got check out my video:



Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 


No comments:

Post a Comment