Monday, June 13, 2016

Citron and 1403A Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another manicure to show you for Manicure Mondays. So lets get into this weeks mani.

flash with indoor lighting

with flash and outside lighting

no flash outside lighting

I matches one of my favite blankets

Products I used:
Revlon ColorStay Base Coat 
L.A. Colors Color Craze Citron
Island Girl 1403A
Milani Quick Shine Top Coat

This weeks mani I did a ruffian with Citron which is a pretty neon lime green color which I got from Dollar Tree. Citron is a really pretty by itself and had a really good formula in which I only need 2 coats. I thought Citron would be pretty with 1403 a which is a cream purple with rainbow glitter. They look really pretty together like I thought and after doing this mani. I looked at my favorite blanket and it matches it  as you can see the picture above.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks manicure for Manicure Mondays.


Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 



No comments:

Post a Comment