Monday, June 20, 2016

Prosecco Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another mani for Manicure Mondays. This weeks mani is a nail polish that I was looking for since I saw it online.

flash with door lighting

no flash indoor lighting

outside lighting with flash

no flash in outside lighting
products I used:
Revlon ColorStay Base Coat 
Sinful Shine Prosecco 
Milani Quick Shine Top 

I usually buy this type of colors in nail polishes but when I saw it online, awhile ago I had to find it in person to see if it was as pretty online as in person. As soon as I applied it to my nails I fell in love. Its a pretty gray/nude color with gold shimmer. It has a great formula also and did not chip on me which a plus. If you like gray or nude nail polishes you might have to track this nail polish down.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks Manicure.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 


No comments:

Post a Comment