Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Memorial Day Eye Look

Hello my MJF stars,
I have an memorial day themed eye look that I wore on memorial day.  So lets get into what I did this year.


Products I used:
Sephora perfecting eye primer 
Milani Bella Eyes
20 Bella Silver: Eyelid 
29 Bella Cobalt: crease
09 Bella Navy: outer v
Wet N Wild Single Eyeshadow Brulee: Brow Bone 
Hard Candy  walk The line liquid eye liner: Flip side (navy blue)
Covergirl Plumpify Bastpro very Black Mascara 

I decided to do an sliver and blue eye look. Since I have not used my milani bella eyes eyeshadows in awhile I thought I use them in this look. I also wanted to do a navy or dark blue eyeliner with this look so I used Hard candy's flip side which is shimmery navy blue that I think looks so pretty with this eye look. I'm really happy how this eye look came out.


Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment