Monday, June 27, 2016

Grape Going Mani

Hello my MJF Stars,
I have another manicure for Manicure Mondays. Lately I been buying and wearing more purple nail polishes and this is one of my most recent purple polish. I got at the 99 cents only store a couple months ago.

With flash inside lighting

Flash with outside lighting

No flash outside lighting

Products I used:
Revlon ColorStay Base Coat
Sally Hasen Insta-dri Grape Going
Milani Quick Shine Top Coat

I really like this color its so pretty. It's a blue/purple with purple shimmer to it. It has a great formula and was a two coater and did not chip on me at all. It also drys fast by itself and would be great for stamping. If you like blue purples you must get this polish. 

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani for Manicure Mondays. 

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 


No comments:

Post a Comment