Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Third Eye Look: Covergirl TruNaked Roses

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another eye look using the Covergirl TruNaked Roses palette which I wore at my friends graduation party a couple weeks ago.


Products I used:
Covergirl trunaked roses
Sephora perfecting eye primer 
E.l.f Smudge Pot cruisin chic eyelid
Covergirl trunaked roses 
Rose gold- eyelid 
Copper Rose- crease
Champagne-inner corner 
Almond- brow bone 
Mousse- outer v 
Klean Color Hardcore liquid eyeliner black 
Covergirl Plumpify Bastpro very Black Mascara and Covergirl The Super Sizer Mascara Black 

I wanted to ware some more natural eye look for my friends graduation party so I decided to break out my covergirl trunaked palette. This time I wanted to use a base to more pigmentation out of the eyelid color which is Rose gold which is one of my favorite colors in this palette. I think the smudge pot did its job in holding the pigmentation but it was little clumpy which might be because its too thick to be a base or I did not blended it enough before applying they eyeshadow or its drying out. I don't know but next time I try to blend it out more to see if that helps. But I still loved how this eye look came out and can't wait to use this eyeshadow palette again.


Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment