Monday, June 6, 2016

Kalypso King Kylie Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another manicure for mani Mondays. I wanted to do a Disney themed mani for my trip to Disneyland that I went on last month and this is the result.

flash in side lighting

inside lighting with flash close up of mickey design

inside lighting with flash

outside lighting with flash

outside lighting no flash

At DisneyLand

Products I used:
Revlon ColorStay Base Coat 
Sinful Shine Kalypso King Kylie
Milani Quick Shine Top 
Sassy+Chic 3n1 nail art pen blueberry Gems for Mickey Mouse design 

I was dying to wear Kalypso and thought it be perfect for my Disneyland themed mani for my trip. Since its the 60th diamond anniversary this mani matched the theme as you can see the picture above. I really love this mani and Kalypso is now one my new faves from sinful colors. It lasted with out chipping until memorial day which I was still wearing it because I did not want to take it off. It says a lot for a nail polish junkie in that I don't want to take it off. If you love blue nail polishes you must get your hands on this one.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks manicure Monday.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment