Friday, June 3, 2016

Dollar Tree Collective Hauls| May 2016

Hello my MJF Stars,
I have been wanting to post my dollar tree hauls but I got sick then went on a trip to Disneyland which I was not able to post it.
So I decided to put all of my hauls together.


Since I was sick when the Solar terrariums so my mom was so nice to go to Dollar tree for me and picked me up the dino and the unicorn one. She also got me some cherry cough drops too.


In this haul I found the As Seen On Tv Secret Color headband hair extensions and got the one in purple. I also got some Mucinex Fast - max cold, flu, & sore throat  honey lemon flavor for my cold which worked well and helped my sore throat. I also finally found Milani Bella Eyes Gel Powder Eyeshadows and I got the two colors I did not own yet which was 15 Bella Purple (satin matte) and 26 Bella Fuchsia (satin Matte). I also found the 2 packs nail polishes by Wet N wild so I got a few. I got 2 of the 2 packs Wet N Wild Megalast in Root of all evil and Orange Smoothie 
 and Rebel in Love and The Bronze Age. I also got 2 of the 2 packs Wet N Wild Fast Dry in SaGreena the Teenage Witch and The Gold & the Beautiful and Blue Wants To Be A Millionaire and Sage in the City.  The last thing I got was another Wet N Wild Small Eyeshadow Brush which I really like.


In this haul I found another Milani Bella gel powder eyeshadow in 13 Bella Pink (shimmer). I also got a pack of Global beauty care retinol makeup cleaning wipes. I got another one of the Mucinex Fast - max cold, flu, & sore throat  honey lemon flavor. The things I got was 2 of the Tool Bench hardware duct tape in this pretty blue design.


I also got this blue storage container.


While we were in L.A we stopped into a dollar tree and I found this E.l.f Flawless eyeshadow in Sea Escape that I had to get so pretty. I also got Palmer's Cocoa butter formula lip balm which I have been wanting to try.


In this haul I got some m&m's peanut butter which are my favorite and I also picked up some Life savers gummies which I also really like. They only had a few movies left that saw people hauling but I did not find the ones I was looking for but I did pick up Hit&Run which I never seen before but I do enjoy Kristen Bell so I hope its good. The last thing I got in this haul was some cotton swaps with Finding Dory on it and you know I love Disney so I had to get it.


In this haul I picked up some snacks which was the home style select nacho cheese tortilla chips and Red Barn movie theater popped corn. They are both really good. The nacho cheese chip are similar to Doritos but not the same.


I also found the new Revo lip balms push ups everyone been seeing so I picked up the cherry. I also was happy to find the Wet N Wild crease brush that I could not find and wanted so I got three.

Here is my youtube video of this haul if you like to watch it:


I hope you enjoyed my hauls.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment