Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Disneyland Trip 2016| Rides

Hello my MJF Stars,
If you follow me on Instagram (makeupjunkieandfangirl) you know I went to Disneyland and Universal Studios Hollywood in L.A. California the end of last month. I have been wanting to post my trip. 
After looking at all of the videos I took I decided to split it up because it was easier to edit and to upload. So this video is of some of the rides I went on at Disneyland.




The rides in this video is The Little Mermaid ~ Ariel's Undersea Adventure - Disney California Adventure Park, Radiator Springs Racers - Disney California Adventure Park, Monsters, Inc. 
Mike & Sulley to the Rescue! - Disney California Adventure Park and Pinocchio's Daring Journey -Disneyland Park.

Keep a look out for the other videos on my trip.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment