Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Milani Single Eyeshadow Collection

Hello my MJF Stars,
I wasn't planing on uploading a video today but I forgot that filmed my Milani Single Eyeshadow Collection and never made a video. So today I edited and uploaded. I'm trying to film the rest of my makeup collection just like my nail polish collection but its time consuming so I will be posting it soon as I can. 




Would you like to see my Disney Beauty Book or My Eyeshadow Palettes ? 
Let me know and I will try to make that video soon. 
I also plan on posting some videos from my trip to L.A since I went to Disneyland and Universal Studios Hollywood. I'm thinking on making two videos one for Disneyland and one for Universal not sure yet.
I hope you enjoy see my collections videos because I enjoy watching other youtubers collection videos.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment