Monday, June 20, 2016

99 Cents Only Haul| 6/4/16

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another haul from 99 Cents only store. I found few things that I need and been wanting to try.


I need more shaving cream so I picked up another XraCare Shave Cream for woman in Tropic Wave. I was look in the lotion and saw the Suave Professional Replenishing Spray lotions so I thought I would give it try because it might be nice for the summer. I might do a review if its really good. I also picked more of the goody ouchless no metal elastics 30 pack because I go through them like crazy since I wear them everyday. I also got Firefly soft Care Bears tooth brushes because I need more for cleaning my retainer and the kid size are perfect to get in my little retainer. Also they are so cute right who doesn't need a cute care bear on there tooth brush. I need more toothpaste for my to go travel bag so I got the Natural White Sensitive whitening fluoride toothpaste. 


The last thing I got was this Storage Container for $1.99 which I did not put in the video because I forgot lol. I have been using it for my flip flops and crocs.


If you like to see close up of items check out my video:

I hope you enjoyed my haul.


Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment