Monday, July 4, 2016

How To Be Single Contest by Orly| Unboxing

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another unboxing video to show you. If you follow me on Instagram you know I won the How To Be Single Contest by Orly and I finally received my winnings. So decided to video me unboxing it and show you what I got.



My winnings:
Orly Beach Cruiser
Orly Skinny Dip
Orly Two in One Basecoat + Top Coat
How To Be Single Digital Hd Copie

I can't wait to wear the beautiful polish which are perfect for the summer. I'm excited to try out the two in one basecoat because I never tried a two in one basecoat or any of the orly basecoats. I'm also really excited to see How To Be Single because I have not seen it yet and I love Rebel Wilson. I'm really happy with my winning and thankful for Orly for this contest. Thank you Orly.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 


No comments:

Post a Comment