Wednesday, July 20, 2016

First Eye Look: Wet N Wild Fergie Metropolitan Nights

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here to show you a eye look using one of the Wet N Wild Fergie eyeshadow palettes that I got from Dollar Tree. For this eye look I used the eyeshadow palette that I was debating on buy it which is Metropolitan Nights.

Eye Look using Metropolitan Nights

Metropolitan Nights palette numbered

Products I used:
Sephora perfecting eye primer 
Avon Big Color Eye Pencil Vanilla 
Wet N Wild Fergie Metropolitan Nights:
2: eyelid 
3:Brow Bone and inner corner 
4: crease
Jordana Cateye Liner Black Leather 
Wet N Wild Max Volume Plus Mascara Amp'd Black 

When I saw #2 in pan I wanted to make that the main eye lid color as you see it looks very different. The glitter you see in the pan did not translate on to the eye lid which is a bummer. :0( Also I used #3 as a brow bone highlight which you can't really see because it barley showed up. I was really disappointed with this eyeshadow palette I hope the other ones are better. I have not tried them yet because I was so disappointed with this one. The eye look came out ok but I wish the eyeshadows looked like in the pan. I do not recommend this one from the Wet N Wild Fergie line if you find it at Dollar Tree.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 



No comments:

Post a Comment