Monday, July 11, 2016

Bath & Body Works Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have a Bath and Body Works haul that I hauled awhile ago during the clearance sale last month. So lets get into what I got.

Youtube Video of Haul:


I've been wanting to pick up more of the Shower gels because I really like them and they had the m75% off so I picked three of the 75% shower gels.
So the first one I was the Raspberry & Sweet Mint shower gel which was $3.13 then with the coupon I had it came out to $2.52. I also got Be Joyful shower gel for $3.13 then with the coupon was $2.52. The last one from the 75% off was Pear Blossom Air shower gel that was $3.12 with the coupon was $2.51. 

On the way out I saw  Hawaii Collection with the Golden Pineapple Luau which I guess I missed because it was on the other side in the corner. The reason I went in was to get a shower gel and the mist. So I grabbed the last shower gel of the Golden Pineapple which was $6.25 originally $12.50 and I also got the Golden Pineapple Luau fine fragrance mist that was $7.00 originally $14.00.


I also got some mini candles in Island Margarita and Golden Pineapple Luau. They were 3 for $6.00 with coupon the were 3 for $4.83 so they were $1.61 each which was a really good deal.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my haul.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 


No comments:

Post a Comment