Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Second Eye Look: Wonder Women Paradise Eye-land

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another eye look using the Wonder Woman Paradise Eye-land eye shadow palette.


Products I used:
Sephora perfecting eye primer
Avon Big Color Eye Pencil diamonds blue starlight
Wonder Woman Paradise Eye-land Eyeshadow palette:
Spitfire: Crease
Spirit of Truth: eyelid
Victorious: outer v
Olympia: Brow Bone and inner corner
E.l.f liquid eyeliner Midnight
Wet N Wild Max Volume Plus Mascara Amp'd Black

This time I used the blue eyeshdows in this palette which I did not use in the last eye look. I wore this eye look to the 4th of july party at my neighbors house which was july 3rd so I wanted to do a blue/reddish brown look. I think this eye look came out pretty good and what I wanted. I also wanted to use a blue eyeliner and I used e.l.f midnight which is dark blue which looks pretty with the eyeshadows. I really like the Wonder Woman eyeshadow palette and have to do more eye looks with it.

I hope you like seeing more eye looks with the Wonder Woman eyeshadow palette.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment