Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Disneyland Hauls

Hello my MJF Stars,
I have another haul to show you and this time its things I bought from Disneyland. I know it was a while ago but I kinda behind. Also I thought my stars would still like to see what I got. Even though I did not get much on this trip.


When I saw these Minnie Mouse Ears Star Sequined Headband. I had to get them because you know I love stars and blue sequines so pretty. They were $23.99. I also got a Disneyland Resort Diamond Celebration Pin to add to my collection. It was $9.95. When I saw Monsters Inc. Mike Wazowski Animated Glow in action I had to have it. If you like to see it in action check out the video below.



When I saw this shirt online I had to find it at Disneyland to get it for myself. It was kinda pricy for a t-shirt which was $24.95 but I had to have it. Its so cool it has the hat box ghost scene shaped into a skull and you know I love skulls.



I also got this Disney Alice Through The Looking Glass which I got at the park for free because they were handing them out at the preview at California Adventure on May 27.


The last thing I got which I also saw online and had to get while I was at Disneyland was this BB-8 Droid Sipper and was $13.29.

If you like to see these items close up check out my video:


Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 


No comments:

Post a Comment