Monday, July 18, 2016

Influenster L'Oréal Voluminous Vox Box: Unboxing and Swatches

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm so excited to show you what I received from Influenster. I got the L'Oréal Voluminous Vox Box which I have to disclose that I received these items for testing purposes only. So lets see what I got right?!

Here is me unboxing and swatching a few items:



Items in the box

items out of box
The Products I received:
L'Oréal Voluminous Original Mascara Blackest Black 
L'Oréal Voluminous Primer/base Mascara White Primer
L'Oréal infallible Never fail Mechanical Eyeliner Black
L'Oréal Brow Stylist Prep & Shape pro kit light to medium
L'Oréal Colour Riche Eye Shadow 200 Paris Beach and 207 Pain Au Chocolat

I thought I was just getting the L'Oréal Voluminous Original Mascara and Primer/base Mascara. I was so happy that they sent me more of there products which I could do an eye look with. I also never tried any of these items except the L'Oréal Voluminous Original Mascara that I uses to use when I was teen but never went back to try it again as an adult.

Close-up of Colour Riche Paris Beach and Pain Au Chocolat
Swatches: Colour Riche Paris Beach and Pain Au Chocolat

Colour Riche Paris Beach and Pain Au Chocolat and Infallible Never fail mechanical eyeliner in Black

I really like these eyeshadows and the eyeliner is really nice too. I'm really happy to try out more of L'Oréal products. Also check out my eye look and review of these items that will be posted next.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 



No comments:

Post a Comment