Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Dollar Tree Hauls

Hello my MJF stars,
Today is my birthday!!! I'm writing/posting/uploading this video on the day before so what better to post on my birthday is some things I found at Dollar Tree which is one of my favorite stores to shop.
So lets see what goodies I found this time :0).

Here is my Video of the goodies I found if you like to check it out:


This first one was from a few different dollar trees when I went on my Arizona trip last month because you know when I see a Dt I have to see if they have things that I have looking for at my Dollar Trees. So I found some makeup that I've been looking for. I got E.l.f studio baked eyeshadow trio in Smoky Sea, Wet N Wild megawear enhance & define mascara in very black. I also found more of the Wet N Wild Fergie on edge longwearing eye pencil in HyperSky and China White. I also found two of the E.l.f studio long lasting lustrous eyeshadow in Toast and Gala. I can't wait to try the lustrous eyeshadows they are so pretty.


I also finally found the unicorn mug by Royal Norfolk that everyone been hauling and I did not find at my dollar trees and so happy to have one.


Recently I went to dollar tree and picked up some things. I love DreamWorks How to train a dragon so when I saw these fruit snacks I had to get them. They are so good. I also picked up some of the True Lemon that I have been want to try because I love ice tea. I really like it and I will probably going to get more.


I also went to look at the books to see if they had anything that I had to have and If you know me well you know I love the show Duck Dynasty on A&E so when I saw these two books at Dollar Tree I had to get them. They are Happy, Happy, Happy by Phil Robertson and Si-Cology 1 by Si Robertson. I already read a few chapters of Si-cology 1 and been loving it.  


I also went to dollar tree a couple days ago, to see if they had anything that I have been looking for and found the Essentials vanity organizer which I had to get. I still have not used them yet because I have to reorganize my makeup.


I hope you enjoyed seeing what I hauled from Dollar Tree.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment