Monday, July 25, 2016

99 Cents Only Store Collective Hauls

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here to show you some hauls from 99 cents only store that are from awhile ago and been meaning to show you. So lets see what I found at 99 cents only store. 

Youtube video of hauls:


A while go I found a zebra Pillow Pets Dream Lites Mini but I really wanted the Rainbow Unicorn so I'm happy to show you that they got more in and they had the Rainbow Unicorn. I also picked up some Shave guard 3 pack razors which I really like to use.


In this haul I picked up another can of the Suave Professional Replenishing Spray Lotion Sea Mineral because I really like it and if I run out I know they will be gone. I also picked up some Curad Flex-Fabric Bandage 30 count. I found this Disney Star Wars Yoda 6 Color Pen which you know I love star wars and yoda so I had to get it. I also found the Imperial Wood Free 12 Color Pencils which look like they are good quality color pencils so I got a pack to try. I also got this pack of Liqui-mark Color Therapy 4 Fine Point Felt Tip Markers which I though I would give them a try.


In this haul I found this pretty Truly Home Chindi Rug ($1.99) so I picked up for my room. I also got this Storage Container With Assorted Color Lid ($1.99) because I always need storage containers to organize something right?! It also a good price for the size. I also found these Tech and Go Headphone Splitter Cable in Blue and  Green because I lost my other one and need another. I also gave the blue one to my mom. I picked up this Purell Hand Sanitizer in green holder so I can use the holder for the 3 pack that I got from Dollar Tree if i don't want to use my Bath and Body works hand sanitizers. I also picked up some more of the Flameless Tealight 2 pcs for my fairy lights that I make. I saw this Disney Pixar Finding Dory Led Push Light and I had to have it because I love Finding Dory. I also saw these Duck Commander Sport Sunscreen SPF 30 and thought it was a great deal so I got two to use this summer when I'm outside.

I hope you enjoyed see my hauls.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment