Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Dd's Discounts Hauls

Hello my MJF stars,
I have a Dd's haul to show you. When I was in L.A awhile ago we stopped at two dd's and I found some things I had to get.


I found this black cat pillow pets pee wee which is named curious cat for $2.99 which I had to get because it was so cute. 


I also got some more legging capris by just be free for $7.99.


I also got four of these flannel light weight buttoned shirts Rick and Beautiful which were $12.99 each. I wore the other two and forgot to get picture of them. The other two are blue/light blue and blue/salmon pink color.


I also found another Pillow Pets pee wee and this time it was a zebra named Zippity Zebra which was also $2.99 because you know I love Zebra's and these pillow pets are so cute.

I hope you enjoyed see this haul. I wish they had Dd's where I live because I would be there like everyday lol.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment