Monday, July 11, 2016

Hydrangeas Are My Fav and Ever After Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another mani for Manicure Mondays. Again its another purple mani because I've been loving purple polishes lately. So let see what I have to show you this week.

indoor light with flash

outside lighting with flash

outside lighting no flash
Products I used:
Revlon ColorStay Base Coat
Bonita Hydrangeas Are My Fav
L.A. Colors Color Last Ever After
Milani Quick Shine Top Coat

This weeks mani I used Hydrangeas Are My Fav which is a cream nail polish as a base for Ever After which is from the new L.A. Colors Color Last line which I been want to try to see how it compares to Color Craze line.  I looked at Ever After and thought it would be best as topper which I was right it looks so pretty over Hydrangeas Are My Fav. I really like the Color Last line from L.A. colors and might have to do a review on it.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks Manicure for Manicure Mondays.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment