Monday, July 18, 2016

Citron and Shake Shake Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm back with another manicure for Manicure Mondays. I wanted to wear something birght and summery so this is the result.

outside lighting with flash

outside lighting no flash

black light to show how neon it is 

it matches my scissors lol
Products I used:
Revlon ColorStay Base
L.a. colors color craze Citron
Sally Hansen Xtreme wear Shake Shake
Milani Quick Shine Top Coat

I really love L.a. colors color craze Citron so I had to use it again but this time I put Shake shake on top which a silver glitter. This combo looks so pretty together. Citron is a perfect neon summer color and I would wear it again because I love it. If you love neon green nail polishes you need to go to dollar tree and get you a bottle.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks manicure.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment