Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Big Lots Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have a Big Lots haul to show you. If you follow me on instagram you know how happy I was to find something(s) in this haul. So lets see what I got right?!

Youtube Video:


I found more of the Pure Ice nail polishes and got one that was so pretty not pass up for $.75 which was Bedtime. I was also excited to find the Covergirl StarWars The Force Awakens Lipsticks for $1.00 each. I'm so happy that I did not pay full price for these when they first came out. I got all of the colors they had which are 50 (dark purple with purple shimmer), 20 (lavender purple with sliver shimmer), 60 (nude/pink with shimmer)  and 40 (gold/yellow with gold shimmer). I also found a L'Oreal infallible eye crayon for $2.80 in the color 707 Resilient Green.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my Big Lots haul.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment