Monday, July 25, 2016

Skinny Dip Mani

Hello my MJF Stars,
I have another mani to show for Manicure Mondays. This time its one of the nail polishes I won from orly recently. When I saw this nail polish in the bottle I had to put on my nails, just saying.

indoor lighting with flash

No flash and outside lighting
Products used:
Revlon ColorStay Base 
Orly Skinny Dip
Milani Quick Shine Top

When I saw this nail polish color in the bottle it's a pretty blue that I had to put on my nails. When I applied it to my nail I was bummed to see that it was a matte polish. The reason Iwas bummed is that I'm not a fan of matte polishes because I don't like how they look and two they always chip fast on me. But I'm happy to say that it did not chip and I just put a top coat to make it shinny. Also with the top coat you can see the hit of shimmer which you can't see in the photos but its pretty. If you love these type of blue nail polishes then you need yo get Skinny Dip its a prefect summer color or all year round color.

I hope you enjoyed this mani for Manicure Mondays.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment