Monday, July 4, 2016

4th of July Mani 2016

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here to show you this weeks manicure for Manicure Mondays. Since today is 4th of July I did a 4th of July themed Mani. So lets see what I can up with this year :0).

with flash and outside lighting

no flash and outside lighting

Products I used:
Orly Top2 Bottom basecoat
Wet N Wild Megalast Taking The Red-eye
Sinful Colors Endless Blue
Sinful Colors Snow Me White
L.a. Girl Color Pop Celebrate
Milani Quick Shine Top Coat
Fing'rs Patriotic Nail Art (USA Flag)

As you can see I did a red, white and blue mani with some glitter of course. I also used some nail art stickers that I been wanting to use and that it would go perfect. I really love all of these nail polishes because they have really good formula's and I only had to do two coats except the white which was 3. I really love Taking the Red-eye its a really pretty red with some glitter and I'm not a fan of reds. I'm really happy with this mani. I hope you like this weeks mani for manicure Mondays.

 Have a safe and fun 4th of July!

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment