Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Michaels Haul

Hello my MJF Stars,
I went to Michaels a couple weeks ago to look around and of course the clearance section called my name. I got a few things that could not pass up.


If you know me you know I love to make jewelry and I found few things I thought I make some jewelry out of. I also found this Imagine 8 mystique tape $.49 was $4.99 and had to get it because its so pretty. I got a few things from Bead landing which was 3pc cording bracelets 7.5 in brown for $.99 and pack of 3 in sliver,teal and pink for $.49. I also got a some things from Halcraft bead gallery also which was Amber and silver painted glass round $.99, Silver plated metal star chain $1.49, Silver plated Rhinestone Owl  $1.99, and Glass pearl dyed Multi color  5x8mm $.99. I also got Bead landing cording bracelet 8 in  $.99. The last thing I got was Multi metal sea charms $.99 which was cute with sea horse and a turtle.

If you like to see it close up on the Youtube video:

I hope you enjoyed seeing my haul.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment