Monday, April 25, 2016

Bath and Body Works Hauls

Hello my MJF Stars,
I have three Bath and Body works hauls to show you. The first two were from the sale after Christmas and I for got to post it. The last one is from a more recent haul.
So lets get into my hauls.


I this first haul was when they were having the sale after Christmas. I got 'Tis the season scented candle that was $12.50 but was free with my  coupon. I also picked up some more of the Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin scented items that I did not get in the last BBW haul because I love that scent. So I got Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin shea & sugar body scrub for $4.12  which was 75% off of $16.50 and Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin fine fragrance spray for $3.50 which was 75% off of $14.00. I also picked up a few pocketbacs but I though they were all on sale which I was wrong so I got three that was regular price which was  Be Joyful for $1.75 and Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin for  $1.75. I got two of the ones that was on sale which was Happy Halloween Pocketbac for $0.87 and Elfin Around North pole punch and they were both $.87 each with 50% off. I also picked up another PocketBac Holder with Glitter for $.25 that was 50% off $.50.


In this haul I went back for the for the Red Velvet Cheer fragrance mist and of course I found few other thing I had to have too. So I got Red Velvet Cheer fine fragrance mist for $3.50 with 75% off of $14.00. I also found Guava Pineapple Splash fragrance mist for $3.00 which was 50% off $6.00. I know I have the 8 fl oz but I love this scent and I thought I put in my to go bag. The last two things were some pocketbacs that I wanted but didn't buy last time. So I got Help Me! PocketBac Sanitizing Hand Gel for $.87 with 50% off $1.75 and PocketBac French Kiss Sanitizing Hand Gel for $.87 with 50% off of $1.75.


In this haul which I went because I had coupon for one free item and I love the Hawaii collections so I happy they had some new scents. You know I love pineapple so I had to get the new Golden Pineapple Luau scent. So I got the Golden Pineapple Luau Shower Gel 3fl oz $5.00 and with the coupon got it for free. I also got Golden Pineapple Luau fragrance spray 3fl oz that was $6.00 with 20% off coupon for $4.80 to go with the shower gel. I also picked up one of the Golden Pineapple Luau PocketBac Sanitizing Hand Gel that was $1.75 with 20% off coupon now is $1.40. I did not pick up much because I the guava pineapple sprays from last year but I had to get at least get the spray and might go back for the larger size they go on sale.

I hope you enjoyed my hauls even thought the first two are old but I thought you would still like to see them.

  Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment