Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Second Eye Look: Covergirl TruNaked Roses

Hello my MJF Stars,
I have another eye look using the Covergirl TruNaked Roses eyeshadow palette.
I wanted to use the other colors in the palette that I did not use in the last eye look so this the result of that.


Products I used:
Nyc City Proof eye primer Universal 
Covergirl Trunaked Roses Eyeshadow palette :
Champagne- eyelid and inner corner and bottom lash
Copper Rose- outer v and crease also on bottom lash
Baby- above crease to blend edges
Almond- brow bone highlight 
Mousse- outer v and little bit in crease blended with Copper Rose to its not to harsh.
Klean Color Hardcore liquid eyeliner black 
Covergirl Plumpify Bastpro very Black Mascara 

This time I just used the NYC primer instead of using a primer and a base like I did last time. Even though I did not use I base it still looked pretty good. There was more fall out I think this time or it just that I did not use a base. I wanted to do a softer look and used two different eyeshadows in my crease. I hope you can see in the photo it was so pretty in that I used baby to blend the edges of copper rose which is so pretty by itself but it even better with baby. I'm really happy how this eye look came out but next time I might try to use them wet it might help the eyeshadows to have less fall out we will see. 

I hope you enjoyed this eye look.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment