Wednesday, April 20, 2016

E.l.f Flawless eyeshdow beautiful browns with E.l.f smudge pot cruisin chic Eye look

Hello my MJF Stars,
I have eye look using E.l.f beautiful browns eyeshadow palette and cruisin chic smudge pot.


Products I used:
E.l.f eyelid primer sheer
E.l.f  Flawless eyeshdow beautiful browns
Lid color -crease
Line-outer v
Elf smudge pot cruisin chic- eyelid
Jordana Cateye Liner Black Leather
Urban Decay Perversion Mascara Black

I been wanting to use Cruisin Chic as base and I decided that I would use e.l.f beautiful browns. I used the eyeshadows to do a full eye look to enhance the pretty smudge pot cruisin chic. I really love how the eyeshadows worked well with the smudge pot. I really like how this eye look came out and can't wait to try the rest of the smudge pots.

I hope you enjoyed my eye look.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment