Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Big Lots Haul

Hello my MJF Stars,
I have another haul but this time its from Big Lots which I love. I went on the 20% off day they have once and a while. So I found few things I wanted to try and could not pass up.


I was looking at the left over Easter and saw this cute Lighted Easter Decor Marquee Bunny that was $12.00 then with the Easter discount it was $6.00 then with the 20% off it was $4.80. It was a deal and I love it. If you don't know me you don't know I use to be in 4-H and raise Rabbits so I love bunnys and miss having them. I also looked at the left over St. Patrick's day stuff also and when I saw these St. Patrick's Day socks that was $3.00 then with the St. Patrick's Day discount were $.30 then 20% off they was $.24 each (White Lucky Socks, Green Shamrock, Argyle). You know I love socks and could not pass them up. It was a deal and I love green. I also saw these Epielle Charcoal nose strips for $2.00 with 20% off were $1.80 each. I love Epielle brand and never tried these. They look like the ones I got from daiso which I really like and hope these are as good. I also decided to try the other types of the Epielle makeup towelettes that I love so much. So I got the Epielle Night Time Soothing Makeup remover towelettes 30 count and Epielle Original Clean facial cleaning towelettes 36 count they are $2.50  and with 20% off were $2.00 each. They are a $1.50 more than the other ones I usually get in this brand so I get back to you if these are better or not good as the ones I usually buy, The last thing I got was Sinful Colors Flake Out that was $1.95 and with 20% off was $1.56.


I also did a video on this haul which is below if you like to see it close up.


Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment