Monday, April 11, 2016

Avon Haul

Hello my MJF Stars(followers/friends),
I have a really old Avon haul to show you. In this haul I only got two items which was given to me as a gift from my mom.


The two items I got was a Ideal Luminous blush in Warm Flush and Be Blushed Cheek in Mandarin Glow which is a cream blush.

Here is them swatched on my hand no primer:




I never tried the Avon Ideal Luminous blush. As of right now the Avon Ideal Luminous blush is on sale for $4.99 which a really good price.  Warm Flush is soft peachy pink color with some shimmer. It says that its a sheer blush that is build able which is nice and also that its soft and silky as well as long wearing. I totally agree with the description of the texture its so nice. I can't wait to try it.

The Avon Be Blushed Cheek says it could be worn on the cheeks as well as the lips so I swatched it on my lips below:


I also never tried the Avon Be Blushed Cheek Colors either. Avon clams that it a moisturizing cream blush that glides on easily with out being streaky and blend able. It will give you dewy finish for a sun kissed natural look. Also apply to lips for a hit of color.  The Avon Be Blushed Cheek Colors in Mandarlin Glow is $8.00 right now. It a pretty color but I did not like as a lip color so I will be trying it on my cheeks. It will be perfect for summer so I have not used it yet.

I hope you enjoyed my Avon haul.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel




No comments:

Post a Comment