Monday, April 11, 2016

Electric! and Shattered Mani

Hello my MJF Stars,
I have another mani for Manicure Mondays.
This weeks I wanted to use Shattered and thought Electric would go perfect together. 

with flash and outside lighting

no flash and outside lighting
Products I used:
Revlon ColorStay Base Coat 
Pure Ice Electric!
L.a Colors Color craze Shattered
Milani Quick Shine Top Coat

When I started to paint my nails with Electric it was goopy and thick. I then looked at the bottle that I just bought at Big lots. I saw that little less than half was gone so it looks like it leaked out which was bummer because it was pretty color and I was not going to return it. So I used nail polish thinner and it fixed it. So check your nail polishes that you get from big lots just saying. I might have to buy another one because its so pretty. Its a black with sliver glitter so pretty. It looks even better with Shattered as you can see. I'm really happy with this mani.

I hope to enjoyed this weeks Manicure Monday.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment