Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Review: L.A Girl Pro Conceal HD high definition concealer


Hello my MJF followers/friends,
I'm here to do a review on these LA Girls pro concealer that I bought a while ago. I got two colors to try out because its hard for me to find the right shade to conceal my under eye circles.

Top: Natural and bottom: Classic Ivory

Top with no flash and bottom with flash
The two colors I got was Classic Ivory which is more pink in tone and Natural is more yellow in tone. I used both under my eyes and both of them looks fine with my skin tone. I think classic ivory is more my skin tone but a little bit brighter. I have not tried them to conceal blemishes but it does conceal my rosacea that I have on my cheeks. It blends really nicely in my skin and does not show my dry spots on my cheeks, if I happen to have some. I did have it crease under my eyes but I don't know if its the powder I using or the concealer. I do have problems with concealers crease under my eyes. I might have to do an update on if its the concealers or the powder because I just bought some new powders to try.

I really like these concleaners and will propably buy them again.

Thanks fo stopping bye and I hope this review helps you.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment