Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Eye Look/Mini Review: E.l.f smudge pot Cruisin Chic

Hello my MJF Stars (followers/friends),
I have a eye look and mini review of the E.l.f smudge pot for you in Cruisin Chic.


Products I used:
E.l.f eyelid primer sheer
E.l.f smudge pot cruisin chic
Jordana Cateye Liner Black Leather

I wanted to use this e.l.f smudge pot in cruisin chic so I decided to do a simple everyday quick eye look to see if it would hold up. I did use a primer so I don't know how it will last with out. I used the e.l.f primer so you can see it with out a base with primer. It looks o pretty and happy to say it did not crease or wear off while I wore it. I think it would be great for a fast eye look when you don't have time to do a full glam eye look. Also the primer makes a nice brow bone hightlight with out using a another product with the smudge pot. I think $3.00 is a good price for this product and I just found a few other colors at dollar tree and will be doing a review in future.  So if you see them at dollar tree pick them up you might like them or at target.

I hope you enjoyed this eye look and mini review.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment