Monday, April 18, 2016

Radiant Orchid and Night Owl Mani

Hello my MJF Stars,
I'm here with another mani for Manicure Mondays.
I have been wanting to wear night owl since I bought it and never got around to it so in this mani I did.

with flash

with flash with outside lighting


no flash with outside lighting

with flash 
Products I used:
Revlon ColorStay Base Coat
L.a. colors color craze Radiant Orchid
Sinful Colors Night Owl
Milani Quick Shine Top Coat

I though Radiant Orchid would be a good pairing and base for Night owl. Radiant Orchid is so pretty by itself with its micro shimmer in a cream lavender base. I think Nigh owl gives it an extra glitter goodness and I love how they look together.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks Manicure.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment