Saturday, July 12, 2014

Target/ Sally Hansen Haul

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm here show you my target/ sally hansen haul. I went little bit crazy because they had a lot of sally hansen polish on sale. There was way more polishes I wanted but I held myself back but I still got a lot lol. They had the big chrome polishes too.


I got a box set of three sally hansen polishes in the ocean ombre which some of the polishes are not limited edition. The colors in this set is Breezy Blue, Sea-ly String, and Blue Me Away! I think the only one that is limited edition is Sea-ly String Its from the 2013 fall collection which I did not get. The ones I got from that collection was Rosey Shooter and Rocket Green awhile ago in a Target haul. So I was so happy to get three polishes for almost same price for one. The box set was $5.00 and I got it on sale for $3.50. I also got four glitter polishes from Limited edition summer 2014 collection. The colors I got are Carnival (blue, light blue, green, black, pink, red and white glitter), Beach Ball (white, blue, and red glitter), Splash (blue, light blue, and white glitter), and Samba ( light green and light blue glitters). They are all hex glitters. There is three other polishes in the collection but these are the only ones I found. They were $2.49 each and now on sale for $1.74 each. The last polish I got was a triple shine by sally hansen which I never tried a triple shine and could not pass up this pretty color. Its called Archipela-glow which a pretty fine teal glitter. Its was $4.59 and I got it on sale for $3.21.
I can't wait to use all these polishes they are so pretty and colorful.
If you been wanting some sally hansen polishes go to target and get some because these are a really good price.

What do you think of my haul?

Until next time,
Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment