Thursday, July 3, 2014

99 cent and Dollar Tree Haul

Hello my MJF followers,
This a big 99 cent and dollar tree haul. I was on the hunt for supplies for my 4th of july bandanas flip flops.
I first went to the 99 cent store and got 4 pairs of flip flops that are usually $3.95 which was on the tag. Two white bandanas, 3 bling bling head band that was to pretty to pass up lol.


Then I went to two Dollar Trees. The first one I got a noodle board for my dog that likes the pool. Another container for my nail polish collection because I love the other one. I like it because the lid it attached so I can't loose it or brake it by stepping on it. They need make bigger ones like shoe size. Any ways I also got 3 two packs of red and blue bandanas for my flip flops. Then I saw the makeup and they had got more l.a. colors nail polish in and I had to get one in the color Lime Life which I don't have a neon green like this so in my basket it went lol. Then I saw that they got the L.A. colors lip colors that I saw on 37divacici youtube haul from dollar tree and I had to try it because Roxana said it was good lol. So I got one in the color Nectarine which is a pretty coral/orange color. I also this cute face mask so I got it too. I also found these lat two things when I was checking out and heard that these air fresheners you can us the bath and body works refiles for car in these. So I picked up two in Vanilla which is the cupcake and apple that is the Daisy. They are so cutie.



On my way home I decided to stop at one more dollar tree that most people don't know about because it just opened and its smaller than the other ones. I was so happy to find these hand sanitizers because I love owls and I wanted get one for bath and body works hand sanitizers I buy. I got cow for my mom. They had these on a end cap by the cash register. If you follow me on instergram @makeupjunkieandfangirl. I posted a pic of the three kinds they had.

I'm so happy I found most of things I was looking for. I still on the hunt for the nose holders for sunglasses and eye glasses that I saw on 37divacici haul. I might go to another dollar tree today or this weekend. I have like three dollar trees that I shop at in my area and they all have different stuff. Why? Dollar Tree? Why?

Also don't forget to check out my 4th july mani and 4th july flip flops.
If you like to see Dollar Tree hauls check out 36divacici on youtube.

Until next time,
Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment