Thursday, July 31, 2014

Old Navy Haul

Hello my MJF followers,
When I went to JcPenneys I also went to old navy and found some stuff on clearance.


I got a pair of light weight pajama pants that have stars on them for $6.49. I love stars and had to get them. I think they are from 4th of July but who cares.


I also found this cute t-shirt in men's department on sale for $6.49 also. I love pirates and when saw it I had to have it. I know it does not have a pirate on it but it has the word and looks cool.


The last thing I got was another pair of pajama pants with shooting stars on it and it was also $6.49. They also had some with sea horses on them and I was so bummed that they did not have my size :0(.

I already wore my pirate bay shirt and love it. I can't wait to wear my pajama pants too.

What do you think of my haul?

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment