Wednesday, July 23, 2014

DIY Candle Holder

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm here to show you a simple DIY Candle Holder
I been looking for a candle holder for my jar candles that I like so decided to make one myself.


The things you need to do this DIY:
1- Pillar Candle Holder (bought from dollar tree)
1-Taper Candle Holder (Bought from dollar tree)
Super glue (Bought from dollar tree)
Acrylic paint-any color but I chose Silver (Had paint but you probably can buy some at dollar tree or walmart or a craft store)



Here I glued the two holders together with the super glue and waited for 15 mins before I panted it with sliver paint.


This is what it looks like after it dried with my candle on it.
I'm really happy how it came out. I might have to make more.
It only cost me $3.00 and looks like I paid at the most $6.00 already made don't you think?

What do you think of this simple DIY Candler Holder / DIY Dollar Tree Craft?

Until next time,
Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment