Thursday, July 24, 2014

Walgreens Haul

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm so excited to to show you what I got from Walgreen's.
Today I went to the other Walgreen's in my area and finally found the Snow White collection. If you been here a while you know I love Disney and was happy to that they had another princess collection.


I got two things from the Snow White collection.
I got E.L.F Disney Snow White the fairest of them all Beauty Book for $9.99 and the E.L.F Disney Snow White the fairest of them all eye collection for $4.99.
I also got two of the Wet N Wild Eye brushes because I have one of the eyeshadow brush already and they are hard to find. So I figured I get another one in case and try the angled eyeshadow brush. They were .99 cents each which a really good price for a makeup brush.
I so excited to swatch and play with my new makeup.
Probably be post swatches next week some time or sooner if I have free time this weekend.
I hope that they come out with other princess that I can add to my collection.

What do you think of my haul? Are you looking for the snow white collection? 
If so keep looking you will find it. :0)

Until next time,
Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment