Thursday, July 31, 2014

Four Color Mani

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm here to show you my four color mani.

Out door night no flash

With flash
The products I used for this mani:
Jordana calcium boost base coat
Sinful Colors Snow Me White
BC Beauty Concepts Skull Nail Polish they have no name
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Debut-tint
Super Dry Quick Dry Seche Vite Top Coat

I used a makeup sponge to put the four different colors on to the white polish. I was on the fence if I liked this mani or hate it. But a lot of people liked it and asked if I did myself which is nice. I really like the glitter polish that put on top and can't wait to put on other polishes. The skull polishes I used was from the dollar tree and they pretty nice. The only thing that I did not like was that it smelled really bad.

What do you think of my mani?

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment