Thursday, July 10, 2014

Big Lots and Wal-Mart Haul

Hello my MJF followers,
Last week I went to Big lots and Wal-mart.


I found bodycology body creams for $2.00 each which I love bodycology so I had to get three. They are usually around $4.00 so I got two for that price. I got coconut and lime twist, sugared candy apple, and wild poppy. I really love all these and might have to go back for the body spray too. I also got another pack of epielle cleansing tissues in citrus for $1.00. The last thing I got was a goodie purse hair brush for $2.00.


I also went to Wal-mart for some nail polish remover in 100% pure acetone because its the best to remove glitter polish which I love to wear. I never tried this brand before so I hope is good as the target brand that I used up. It was $2.00 for this big bottle.

What do you think of my haul?

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment