Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Review & First Eye Look: E.L.F Snow White The Fairest of Them All Eye Collection

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm here to show you some swatches and eye look I did with the new Snow White The Fairest of Them All Eye Collection.

I really love the packaging of this collection just like Ariel's collection.

On the back of the box says:
Want to know a secret...
This Limited Edition Eye Collection is the perfect assortment of products to create an eye catching look that could capture the heart of any prince.

Directions: choose a light eyeshadow color to apply over the eyelid as a base or to highlight. Next, apply a medium shade over the eyelid or in crease to contour. Then apply the darkest shade to define and line the eye for depth and a smoky look. Mix and match for a custom blended look. To finish the look apply the Lengthening & Defining Mascara to eyelashes from root to tip, working in a zig-zag motion to fully coat the lashes. Reapply if desired.

Close-up of the eye shadow palette
I really love the image of Snow White on the cover with SW for Snow White.They also put the SW on mascara on lid so it matches the eyeshadow palette. I really like that this eyeshadow palette not to big to take with me when I travel and don't want to take the beauty book. Also that has every day colors and bright colors so you can do many looks.


Swatches over bare skin and e.l.f eyelid primer sheer in center with flash

Swatches over bare skin and e.l.f eyelid primer sheer in center without flash
Now on to the main thing the eyeshadows which are so pretty. They are all have shimmer or satin finish which I love. But you don't like shimmer or satin eyeshadows this is not the palette for you. If you do you should try to get you hands on this palette They are pigmented without an eyelid primer but I always use a primer and a base too. That just me because I wanted to get the best color out of an eyeshadow. I love all of the colors but was bummed that they have no names because its hard to tell you what I used for the eye look I did so I tried to tell you. I think this eye palette are not the same colors as in the beauty book and I will of course be reviewing that next when I have time. Because it took me longer than I thought to get this review of this Snow White Eye Collection. I decided to do an eye for you see what you can do with this eyeshadow palette.


For this eye look I used:
Four colors from the Snow White eye collection palette: the eyeshadow on the left side on the bottom (light cream color) for the highlight and transition color, the eyeshadow on the left on top ( light brown color) as a crease color, the eyeshadow on left in the middle ( light blue color) eyelid color, the eyeshadow on the right on top (black/dark gray color) on the outer v and on corner of bottom lash line.
E.L.F Eyelid primer sheer
Avon Big Color Eye Pencil Vanilla
E.L.F liquid eyeliner black

I really like how this eye look came out and love these colors. I really like this palette and if you like Disney and sparkly eyeshadow you should get this because its only $4.99 which is a really good price. I'm really happy to have this in my Disney/ Makeup Collection.

What do you think of this Snow White eye collection and My Eye look?

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment