Thursday, July 10, 2014

First E.L.F Ariel Treasure Within Beauty Book Eye Look

Hello my MJF followers,
I here to show you my first eye look I did with my E.L.F Ariel Beauty Book.
The first color that caught my eye was this pretty green color called Seaweed and then went from there for this look.


Products I used for this eye look:
Sand dollar inner corner of eye
Coral reef brow bone high light
Seaweed eyelid color
For shore outer v and crease color
Elf eyelid primer pearl
Nyx jumbo eye pencil milk
NYX studio liquid liner extreme black
Le Frou Frou volume length mascara bmc01

I really love this Beauty Book and loved how this eye look came out. I will be wearing this look again because For Shore and Seaweed looks really good together.
It also makes my hazel eyes pop which is good :0)

What do you think of my eye look?

Until next time,
Mel

2 comments: